1. Access the regional demographic including high income MINING COMMUNITY that surrounds
2. September is the PEAK CRUISING PERIOD with coastal sailors, power boat cruisers and post "Race Week" crew and tourists in the area.
3. Attracting more people to town on the SATURDAY is the "Whitsunday Fun Race" and famous after party
4. Additional attendance assured on SUNDAY with the Fish D'Vine Seafood Festival
5. Over the past 9 years the show dates have had ZERO rainfall. Display in good weather.
6. As a boutique regional show the audience is FOCUSED around a limited number of exhibits
7. Close the sale in the perfect islands surrounds to sell the sausage with the SIZZLE
8. Operated by the Rotary Club of Airlie Beach as a community event, its has a LOW COST OF ATTENDANCE.
9. PROFITS ARE MEANINGFULLY directed to community or cause by the Rotary Club of Airlie Beach
10. Enjoy Airlie Beach and Whitsundays Islands Great Barrier Reef paradise and take some time out FOR YOU!
Find out more about being an exhibitor...
Whitsundays, cruising and mining demographic
Peak sailing season
New Port of Airlie marina
Sizzle and the Sausage